Winter 1 Dates: November 30, 2019 to January 25, 2020
Winter 2: February 1, 2020 to March 21, 2020
Digital Waiver/ID for Winter Youth Leagues
– ALL players must create an account through TheSLX.com
– The Sportslifex account will be used for 2 purposes.
1.) it will be used to roster all players for their teams
2.) it will be used to card players that do not have player cards
– An email link will be sent to all team captains/managers. The link will need to be forwarded to all of their players. By clicking on the link and logging into the Sportslifex account, you will be automatically added to your team’s roster.
– If a player has a player card in an outdoor league, the player does not need to pay for the digital ID through Sportslifex. Only has to create the account. When prompted to pay online for the digital ID, ignore it. You DO NOT have to pay.
– If a player does not have a player card, then the player must create an account through Sportslifex. After completion, DO NOT pay the $20 activation cost online. The activation cost is only $5.00 before November 25th and $10.00 after November 25th. In order to get the discounted price, all players must come to the facility with a birth certificate, passport, or other government issued ID. You can pay with cash or credit card upon arrival.
$600 per team (plus A&A tax) for Winter Session 1. Referee fees included, 8 games guaranteed.
$650 per team (plus A&A tax) for Winter Session 2. Referee fees included, 8 games guaranteed.
A $250 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your team’s league spot. Payment received after due date is subject to a $50 late fee. Leagues are filled on a first come, first served basis. Acceptable forms of payment are check, cash, Visa or MasterCard.
Dates, Times & Age Groups
Winter 1 Futsal: November 30, 2019 to January 25, 2020
Winter 2 Futsal: February 1, 2020 to March 21, 2020
Games will start Saturdays (7 a.m. – 11 p.m.)
10 and under, 12 and under, 14 and under, High School . All other age groups considered to form divisions.
Need a referee? Contact Hossein Rasouli, USSF certified Soccer and Futsal referee assignor, at 301-642-9378 or email@example.com.
All teams will be placed into divisions by the commissioners of your respective leagues.
Teams cannot be moved out of the divisions in which they are placed. Please fill out the registration form carefully. Management will base division structures on this registration form. If the registration form has misinformation, this could result in the placement of your team in the wrong division. If this does happen, your team may be withdrawn from the league.
Management has the discretion to combine divisions.
All teams are responsible for knowing all policies of the Michael & Son SportsPlex at Rockville. Teams will not be exempt from the rules because they did not know house policies. Read rules here.
There will be no rescheduling of games. Teams will be allowed to request one date as a bye in their schedule. These byes are not guaranteed, but we will do our best to honor your request.
For comments about a game or a referee, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the sport, game time and date, and details about the situation, as well as your full name and contact number or e-mail.
The Sportsplex allows teams to request one bye in a given season. We do not guarantee that we can honor that bye, but we will do our best. If we are unable to honor the bye request, your team will be expected to play that game and it will count in the schedule. Trying to honor the requests of hundreds of youth teams is sometimes impossible. However, we do a very good job at honoring most requests. All bye requests must come in writing via email. Phone calls will not be accepted for bye requests.
Player Card Policy
All teams are required to have a full roster and all players must sign the New online Waiver. Once waiver is signed and a photo is uploaded, the player will receive his/her new Player ID Card.
- Player currently has his/her Player ID Card – Sign waiver and no additional fees required. Player will receive validation on existing Player ID Card.
- Player does not currently have a Player Card – Sign waiver and new card cost is $5.
- Birth Certificate is required for age verification if a new Player ID Card is needed (proof of age may also be a sanctioned/valid outdoor player card, a valid passport, or a valid drivers license).
- Players are required to have his/her Player ID Card at every game.
Proof of age is randomly verified.
Age verification will also take place if a team protests a player’s eligibility. If protested, all players on the team in question will provide proof of his/her age; failure to comply and/or the discovery of an ineligible player will result in immediate forfeit – No Exceptions.
SMG Waiver of Liability
Agreement to the terms and conditions of our new waiver is REQUIRED for facility participation.